This was a Question on Quora.com.
Here is the link to that question : Question and Its answer
Answer by Catchy Corner:
Well sir, it depends on the title. Its always useful when you use different languages. But depends what language and what translation you use.
First search for the keywords and don’t use the direct translation of that title or word. Use the most Frequent translation used.
- First step should always be the keyword research to identify the potential market as well as to show levels of competition.
- Ask natives to translate it for you and see what they actually use.
- Now when you get the desire translation, go and search for different keywords, like which translation people usually uses.
- Read this article and you will get to know more about this :
- So, using different languages can be really useful for SEO.