This was a Question on Quora.com.
Here is the link to that question : Question and Its answer
How can I increase traffic on my developer’s blog? by Catchy Corner
Answer by Catchy Corner:
Well its not to easy to drive traffic to your website in lesser time but if you strive for it, you can do it in a month or so:
Some basic steps or techniques that are different from others are :
- Back-links : Use back-links or simply share the source from where you are getting help for any particular post. its the best way to rank up your blog on Google.
- Email : After that, email that author whose post you shared and let him know that you shared his post and you like his work. Tell him to share this on his blog.
- You and I : Interact with your reader by using YOU and I type words so that the reader is a bit interested.
- Ask Question : Ask a question in the end of every post so that people answer it in comments and then be polite while replying to them.
- You can check more tips and tricks here :