Tips For Blogging
- Focus on new ideas.
- Make a strategy of your idea’s implementation.
- Write a suitable topic for your blog.
- Do not copy content of others.
- Always use long tail keywords.
- Use the search description and write as long as you can for a particular post.
- Use links to shift from one page of your blog to another.
- Use multiple pages and link them all together.
- Make a menu bar at the top to make it easy to toggle across different pages of your blog.
- Engage your blog with social media.
- Make suitable and catchy headlines of your posts.
- Add images, videos, files etc other than just text to express more of your work easily.
- Respond to the blog comments.
How to increase Blog’s Traffic
Some basic steps or techniques that are different from others are :
Back-links : Use back-links or simply share the source from where you are getting help for any particular post. its the best way to rank up your blog on Google.
Email : After that, email that author whose post you shared and let him know that you shared his post and you like his work. Tell him to share this on his blog.
You and I : Interact with your reader by using YOU and I type words so that the reader is a bit interested.
Ask Question : Ask a question in the end of every post so that people answer it in comments and then be polite while replying to them.
Increasing traffic free of cost.
Doing it free doesn’t means it will not work but definitely it will test your patience.
Tips and hacks for increasing traffic free of cost:
- Keep a track of your website current traffic. Set your tracking id on Google Analytics.
- Check for the trends and use your keywords accordingly. Google Keyword Planner will help here.
- Write catchy content and attract the readers in the beginning.
- Use shorter paragraphs.
- Use social media and share your posts regularly.
- Add yourself into different groups related to your blog.
- Engage with successful bloggers and ask them to share your blog to their audiences.
- Don’t spam by sharing a lot that will have negative effect.
- Add buttons of different social websites for direct sharing.
- Use Facebook pages to promote your blog.
- Use Facebook For Developers for adding different login buttons.
Hack 3: Use the following timings for posting:-
- Facebook: Weekends between 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.; Wednesdays between 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.; Thursdays and Fridays between 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Twitter: Mondays through Fridays between 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.; Wednesdays between 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- LinkedIn: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Plus, Tuesdays between 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Pinterest: Evening hours everyday and 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.; Fridays at 5:00 p.m.; Saturdays from 8:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Instagram: Anytime Monday through Thursday, except between 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Do blogging – means frequent blogging can help in driving more traffic.
- At least 10 posts per week.
Increasing traffic by using paid methods
Doing something with money will definitely have more impact than doing it free.
Tips and suggestions for paid traffic
How To Start Freelancing?
How To Start Earning Money Online?
How To Start Earning On Fiverr?